Inside Sales Representative (Odessa)
- Develop customer quotations on standard and modified equipment to
include catalog price, customer name, branch involvement and equipment type.
- Generate an order and sale notes form for Coordinating to enter the job
order into the system.
- Be self-motivated and to re-arrange priorities to meet customer needs.
This includes, advancing customer rapport, providing pricing information,
routing service technicians, or promoting the Company through printed
brochures, sizing manuals, and other reference materials.
- Have the mental ability to, maintain the status of customer production
orders, review quotes with all interested parties, check on the status of
sales, and see that all work is documented and invoiced to the customer.
- Be capable of making informed recommendations on any of Sivalls product
line, both standard and custom built fabricated equipment. He must provide
customer support and problem solving for its clients, especially its client
- Have the mental ability to utilize mathematical sizing programs from the
computer to determine the parameters for equipment sizing and placement.
- Be capable of operating a computer so that he may generate internal
reports, letters and other records, as well as maintain customer lists. He
must be capable of operating other standard office equipment as well;
including but not limited to, printer, copier, facsimile, calculator, et
cetera. Have knowledge of MS Office programs and email system.
- Act as liaison between the outside sales personnel and all other
departments within the organization.
You can either fax your
application to Personnel at 432-337-2624 or drop it off
at the main Odessa Office.