Maintenance Technicians (Odessa)
* Denotes essential functions of the job description.
- *Demonstrate willingness to observe safe working practices for the
protection of self and others.
- *Have the mental and physical skills necessary to access, and to evaluate
and provide, maintenance on electrical, mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, air
and gas systems.
- *Have the mental and physical dexterity to perform simple maintenance on
all machines in all departments, including but not limited to electrical
saws, threading machines, presses, fill and pressure pumps, welding
machines, paint equipment, stress oven, plate rolls, cutting torch, volt
meter, engraver, tachometer, et cetera.
- *Have the mental skills and physical dexterity necessary to evaluate and
provide maintenance on all tools to insure good working condition.
- *Have the mental ability to communicate with all employees in all
- *Have the physical ability to climb vessels, stairs, etc., a minimum of 5
times per day and to function in conditions resulting in no back support at
least 50% of each working day.
- *Have the mental skills and physical dexterity necessary to do a variety
of maintenance work, including but not limited to, sharpening, aligning,
cleaning, filling, measuring, reading schematics and reading blueprints.
- Be able to operate the stress-relieving oven according to American
Petroleum Institute (API) requirements.
- Have a minimal amount of knowledge of building standards and electrical
- Have the mental skills and physical dexterity necessary to wire, connect
and test the instrumentation and power systems on Sivalls manufactured
You can either fax your
application to Personnel at 432-337-2624 or drop it off
at the main Odessa Office.