Radiography Trainee (Odessa)
- Successfully complete 40 hours at a certified Radiation Safety School
approved by the Texas Department of Health - Radiation Control Division.
- Demonstrate a willingness to observe safety working practices for the
protection of self and others.
- Have the mental and physical abilities to learn radiography and other
skills under supervision.
- Furnish supplies and assist radiography personnel in non-radiation
- Perform record keeping, marking of film packages and routine file
- Have the physical ability to climb vessels, stair, etc., a minimum of 20
times per day and to function in conditions resulting in no back support at
least 50% of each working day.
- Have the mental and physical skills necessary to check sources of
radiation and discern if there are any hazardous leaks and to communicate
those results to the manufacturer or the State.
- Successfully complete Standard, Color and Jaeger eye examinations,
yearly, according to A.S.M.E. code.
- Begin to train, comprehend and comply with DOT Regulation #31 for
transporting dangerous goods.
You can either fax your
application to Personnel at 432-337-2624 or drop it off
at the main Odessa Office.